By using the SupportYard ("Service"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
SupportYard is maintained by SupportYard LLC ("Company"), who reserves the right to update and change these Terms of Service without notice.
Violation of any of the terms below may result in the termination of your account.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the SignUp process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. The Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- Service is still in beta and free of charge during beta period. Later, we will provide subscription plans but keep free version for at least 1 user.
Cancellation and Termination
- The Company, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time, if you don't follow these Terms of Service. Such termination of the Service will result in the disabling of your account or your access to the Service.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- The Company reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- All prices are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Website (http://supportyard.com) or the Service itself.
- The Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- The Company claims no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours, even after account termination. However, by setting your pages to be shared publicly, you agree to allow others to view and share your Content.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- Support is provided for all accounts via email or Twitter.
- You understand that the Company uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by the Company.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove content and accounts containing content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Service customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email or "spam" messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- Company does not warrant that (i) the Service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable, and (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.