We’ve officially launched SupportYard, migrated to a new infrastructure - and released a new version to boot. This means a few changes for our beta users.
All accounts have been switched to a free 30-day trial
After those 30 days are over,you'll have to choose a plan from our pricing page. To choose a plan, simply open Settings -> Subscriptions -> Choose plan.
The good news is that if you have 5 users (agents) or less, you can keep using SupportYard for free. All you have to do is send us an email at email@example.com and we'll update your account.
We're using a new login system
Back in January, we've joined forces with the team behind Active Collab. Now we're using Active Collab's login system so anyone with an Active Collab account can easily create a SupportYard account and vice versa - the login username and password are the same.
If you have both ActiveCollab and SupportYard accounts you will be able to log in with the same credentials.
We released SupportYard 1.0
- Improved ticket details view.
- Choosing tags/contact/assignees/subscribers is simplified.
- You can see the information about contact's previous tickets in the sidebar.
- Contacts are a separate unit in the sidebar menu so future CRM integrations are easier to implement.
- Added canned responses so you can reply with one pre-defined answers.
- Save common search queries and access the results quickly.
- Added agent collision detection so you can see if anyone else is viewing the same ticket at the same time as you.
- Activity stream so you can track work and everything that's going on in the app.
- More mailboxes so you can redirect and manage incoming mail more efficiently (eg. if a mail is sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, then tag it with "bug").
- More contacts per ticket - suitable for CC (carbon copy).
- Integration with Active Collab so a task is created when you receive a new ticket and get notified when the task is completed.
- In-app help widget so you can contact us directly if you have any questions.
Contact us at email@example.com.